Racial Equity in Public Policy
Step 3: Follow Up on your Conversation
- Reflect and make notes about your conversation. Share them with your colleagues who joined you.
- Make a plan for how you can continue advancing the dialogue.
- Send any follow-up data and information.
- If relevant, share additional information on the connection between racial equity, options and opportunities available, and policy.
- Ask colleagues from the meeting to share specific feedback so that you can continue to get better at these conversations. Encourage them to be open and honest.